« All Events
November 27 @ 9:30 pm - 10:15 pm
Sunday School Meets From 9:30 AM – 10:15 AM For All Ages.
- MEN’S GROUP: “Acts 21” / Kodjo Bossou
- YOUNG MEN’S GROUP: “The Resolution For Men” By Stephen Kendrick, Alex Kendrick, Randy Alcorn / Steel Orwig
From the creators of Fireproof and The Love Dare comes a bracing pep talk for fathers! Building on the message of their action-packed movie Courageous, the Kendricks challenge men to reconcile with their pasts; re-engage in the present by taking full responsibility for their wives and children; and move forward with bold resolution for the future.
- LADIES GROUP: / Various Topics / Kathy Wyldes
- WIVES GROUP: “A Woman Who Doesn’t Quit” by Nicki Koziazz /Megan Scharff
Perseverance is one of the greatest skills but also the hardest lesson we will learn in our lifetime. In this 6-session Bible study, join Nicki Koziarz as you learn to follow through on your commitments despite your feelings. Through the story of Ruth, learn 5 habits to help you become the woman who doesn’t quit.
- ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL / YOUTH GROUP: “The Reason For God” by Tim Keller / Mandy Walker, John Trucano
How could a loving God send people to hell? Why does he allow suffering? Can one religion be “right” and the others “wrong”? Responding to the questions of open skeptics and ardent believers, Keller draws from literature, philosophy, reason, and real-life conversations to explain how faith in a Christian God is a soundly rational belief.